2022 National Conference
The 2022 National Caravan Conference will be bigger and better (if that is possible) than ever before.
A celebration of 30 years from when Caravan Industry Association of Australia (and it’s previous iterations), this is also a fantastic opportunity for the industry to come together, share information, and prepare itself for the opportunities which lie ahead.
The National Conference is for people who want to undertake personal development, leaders looking for innovative solutions, and businesses keen to connect with their colleagues after several years of isolation.
In line with RACV’s conditions of entry, all delegates, exhibitors, staff, members and guests aged 16+ must be fully vaccinated or have a valid medical exemption to visit or stay at any of our RACV Royal Pines Resort. We ask that you’re ready to show evidence of your vaccination status or a valid medical exemption when you visit our facilities.
This is your opportunity to:
- See new products at our interactive trade expo
- Gain current industry insights and trends
- Hear from inspiring speakers
- Network with other industry colleagues
- Learn from key industry figures
- Gain a competitive advantage with a snapshot into the future
- Protect your business against industry threats
- Let your hair down after several years of extra hard work and isolation
- And much more…
This three-day conference will be jam packed with a bustling trade exhibition, provocative panel discussions, competitions, lively social events and celebrations of industry and its people.
Do not miss out in late March, early April 2022!
- Golf Day – Monday 28th
- CPAQ Conference – Monday 28th and Tuesday 29th
- G’Day Parks Social Function and Update – Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th
- Newbook Training – Tuesday 29th
- Future Leaders Forum – Tuesday 29th
- Industry Karaoke – Tuesday 29th
- One on one sessions on anything RVSA or federal regulations with the RVMAP Team
- RMS Training – Wednesday 30th
- CTAIQ Update and RV Gas Project Update – Wednesday 30th
- Dometic New product and Installation Training – Wednesday 30th
- Masterclasses on Board Governance, Australian Consumer Law, Staff Recruitment and Retention & Revenue Management – Wednesday 30th
- Trade Exhibition – Wednesday 30th – Friday 1st
- Conference Sessions – Wednesday 30th – Friday 1st
- Opening Cocktail Party – Wednesday 30th
- Investment Breakfast – Thursday 31st
- Casual Dinner – Thursday 31st
- Rock Concert – Thursday 31st
- Budget and Political Landscape Breakfast – Friday 1st
- Afternoon Tea and Drinks on the Lawn – Friday 1st
- Gala Dinner – Friday 1st
The RACV Royal Pines Resort has a stringent COVID-safe plan in place and the conference will be run in accordance with Government health directions at the time. In the event the conference is cancelled or postponed, or you are unable to attend due to having COVID or being defined as being a close contact, a full 100% refund or credit of any delegate registration fees paid to Caravan Industry Association of Australia will be provided.