4 Person Ambrose Team Event
on the 18-hole PGA Championship Course
(includes Cart for 2 people)
The 2022 conference venue; RACV Royal Pines is home to three 18-hole, par-72 combination layout golf courses, including an Australian PGA Championship course. This year we’re taking advantage of this fantastic location and holding The Inaugural National Conference Golf Day on Monday 28 March 2022!
The tournament format will be a 4 person ambrose team event, running from 7am to 2pm. Registration is $110 per person, so rally the troops and register your team for an unforgettable experience! (Don’t worry if you can’t find three others – we will form teams of four as required, a great way of meeting new people).
7:00am – Breakfast & Golf Registration
7:45am – Briefing & Carts to Holes
8:00am – Shotgun start for 18 holes of golf
1:00pm – BBQ & Drinks Presentation
- 18 HOLES – $110 PP INCLUDING CART
- Acknowledgement as major sponsors of the event
- Company logo on all event promotional material and website
- Company logo in players’ guide
- Opportunity to offer hole sponsorship to company’s clients
- Opportunity to offer sponsorship of Refreshment Cart to company’s clients
- Opportunity to address attendees at presentation
- Inclusion on Caravan Industry Association of Australia 30th Anniversary National Conference webpage
- Solus EDM promoting the Golf Day Registration
- 2 follow up EDM mentions
- First right of Refusal for 2023 Golf Day
- $5,000 ea if sharing event sponsorship with another company
- $10,000 total if sole event sponsor
$600 per hole, Sponsors can choose to sell off individual hole sponsorship to other parties.
please contact Bebe Mawer via email: email@example.com or mobile: 0400 668 558.
Royal Pines Golf Club
As host to some of the biggest corporate golf days on the Gold Coast, RACV Royal Pines Resort is the perfect location for a golf day. The 27-hole golf course allows for three unique 18 hole combination golf courses, including a recently redesigned championship course which hosts the Australian PGA Championship. The Golf Course at RACV Royal Pines has also recently been nominated for Australia’s Best Golf Hotel 2017 by the World Golf Awards.
This five star facility has every aspect of your day covered, from catering, to merchandise, novelty holes, putting competitions and pre golf clinics.
RACV Royal Pines Resort’s 27-hole golf course is equipped to handle corporate golf days of any size, with our onsite golf coordinators ensuring your day runs smoothly and is one to remember for years to come.